Tel: 01332 597804
ENSCITE is a unique organisation, created to improve the performance of supply chain companies in the transport equipment manufacturing sector. Following the success of ENSCITE 1 in the transport engineering sector, ENSCITE 2 is now focusing on the transport equipment manufacturing sector.
Supported and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), ENSCITE 2 offers a range of funded support services to SMEs operating within or wanting to access the aerospace, automotive, logistics and rail sectors in the engineering supply chain, to support their growth.
ENSCITE 2 helps TEM businesses to grow and thrive. Utilising the expertise of world-class partners and industry leaders, ENSCITE 2 will deliver four growth programmes Growth Programmes will:
- Deliver innovative industry specific workshops by qualified industry leaders with SEM experience focusing on 4 main areas for TEMs:
- Creating sustainable supply chains
- Developing your leaders and workforce
- Helping you access new markets
- Driving productivity through digital and technology solutions
- Deliver a detailed diagnostics report
- Support manufacturing processes and systems with technology and software
- Develop pathways for progression
ENSCITE is based at the ihub at Derby’s Infinity Park. It is a collaborative joint venture between three partners – The University of Derby, Aston University, and Derby City Council – its core objectives are:
* To promote local growth and innovation;
* To improve the competitiveness of companies hoping to get into, or already in the supply chains of large transport equipment manufacturing (TEM) companies in the D2N2 area;
* To create new jobs in the D2N2 area;