What our stakeholders say
Tel: 01332 597804
ENSCITE is a unique organisation, created to improve the performance of supply chain companies in the transport equipment manufacturing sector. Following the success of previous ENSCITE project Enscite 3 is continuing to support productivity in the aerospace, automotive and rail supply chain.
Supported and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), ENSCITE 3 offers a range of funded support services to SMEs operating within or wanting to access the aerospace, automotive, logistics and rail sectors in the engineering supply chain, to support their growth.
ENSCITE helps TEM businesses to grow and thrive. Utilising the expertise of world-class partners and industry leaders, ENSCITE will deliver one to one support and workshop activities to SMEs:
- Deliver innovative industry specific workshops by qualified industry leaders with extensive experience focusing on 4 main areas for TEMs:
- Creating sustainable supply chains
- Developing your leaders and workforce
- Helping you access new markets
- Driving productivity through digital and technology solutions
- Deliver a detailed diagnostics report through Three-Dimensional Concurrent Engineering (3DCE)
- Develop pathways for progression
ENSCITE is based at the ihub at Derby’s Infinity Park. It is a collaborative joint venture between two partners – The University of Derby and Aston University – its core objectives are:
* To promote local growth and innovation;
* To improve the competitiveness of companies hoping to get into, or already in the supply chains of large transport equipment manufacturing (TEM) companies in the D2N2 area;
* To create new jobs in the D2N2 area, through graduate employment